Our Concierge Spine Process
- Fill out our Pain Evaluation Form And Upload Your Current MRI Or CT Scan – A Patient Concierge will contact you at the most desired and convenient time for you ask relevant questions to get to know you and your story of how the pain is affecting your life. The concierge will tell you more about our story at the International Spine Institute and how we can offer you solutions that will return you to work and restore your active lifestyle.
- MRI or CT Scan Review – Dr. Rodriguez reserves time during the evenings to review free of charge, pain evaluations, and MRIs submitted via the Internet. If he finds that he can provide a solution, our concierge staff will then contact you to go over his findings. If you approve of his plan, then a consultation in person or online virtually* will be scheduled.
*(Online Hippa secure consult available only to residents of LA, OH, TX, MS, AL, and SC)
- Consultation – A personal consultation up to 45-minutes with Dr. Rodriguez. During your appointment, you will have ample time to ask pertinent questions to get to know Dr. Rodriguez and understand his treatment plan to help you relieve your pain, restore your mobility and improve your quality of life. Many patients seek a second opinion because their local surgeons are busy or don’t offer the least invasive endoscopic surgery.
- Insurance/Payment Verification – If you agree with Dr. Rodriguez’s surgical plan, and are ready to move forward with scheduling your surgery and visit, we will need to verify your insurance and payment obligations. We accept most insurance plans that have out-of-network benefits. We will provide a reasonable faith estimate of your out-of-pocket expenses. For those who are paying cash, we will provide an upfront cost for surgery to include hospital, anesthesia, and surgeon’s charges.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT MEDICARE OR MEDICAID BENEFITS; HOWEVER, WE DO ACCEPT INSURANCE OUT-OF-NETWORK BENEFITS. WE ALSO OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS THROUGH THIRD PARTY COMPANIES, AND ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
- Traveling to ISI – Your visit to International Spine Institute should be about a week to include: pre-operative appointment, surgery, and post-operative appointment before flying home. We will assist you with all appointments, travel, and accommodation as requested. We want you and your significant others’ experience to be free of anxiety and worry.